Once you have tasted bubble tea, there’s no going back! This can be due to the satisfaction of piercing the straw on the cup, the creamy base tea, or the chewy texture of the boba. Bubble Tea has taken the beverage world by storm. With the social media hype, the popularity of bubble tea has been on an all-time rise. Along with the taste and texture, multiple new flavor creations of bubble tea are sure to make it your new favorite. With Thirstea bubble tea, you can customize your drinks according to your taste.
Boba’s origin came from the night markets of Taiwan. To switch up the traditional tea experience. In the 1980’s era, the use of tapioca balls transformed the tea. Boba tea, also known as bubble tea, is a mixture of tea, milk, syrup, and tapioca pearls. These ingredients provide flavor and texture to the bubble tea.
The base of tea can be of three types: black, green, oolong, and also herbal. This base is mixed with a creamy sweetener such as honey or condensed milk in some cases. In some recipes, flavored syrups are added to give a sweet creamy texture. Last but not least, soft chewy balls of tapioca are added to the tea. With a vast variety of customizations that can be done, you can create a drink according to your taste and preference.
Choose Your Tea Type:
With a versatile range of Boba tea available in the market, you can select ingredients to best suit your taste. This customization makes the Boba experience much more enjoyable.
- Milk Tea Boba: The Classic Favorite of both first-timers and a boba fanatic. The perfect balance of rich creamy milk along with the bold flavor of the tea. A perfect drink to start your journey into the boba world.
- Taro Boba: With a beautiful lavender hue this creamy delight is surely a unique drink. The main ingredient of this drink is the root of the taro plant. The lavender colour along with slightly sweet flavour makes this a treat for your eyes and taste buds.
- Matcha Boba: The instagram rage of matcha initiated in the covid era. The antioxidants-packed matcha powder is known for its vibrancy. Though it’s slightly on the bitter side, sweetened creamy milk makes it a must-have for all green tea enthusiasts.
- Jasmine Green Tea Boba: The combination of jasmine and green tea is an evergreen choice. Apart from milk tea, this is a classic choice for all those looking for a less-sweetened, lighter drink.
- Brown Sugar Boba: For sweet tooths, a blend of milk tea with gooey caramel syrup is a divine combination. The final touch of tapioca pearls coated with brown sugar makes this an indulgent treat. You can mix it with coffee for that bubble tea caffeine kick.
- Fruit Boba– A tropical twist to boba drink. With the wide variety of fruits available, these drinks can be customized according to your liking. Passion fruits, mango, and much more. For a light and refreshing drink, this combination is surely a go-to choice. These bubble tea tastes resemble the sweetness of fruit along with the chewy boba balls.
The Art of bubble-making lies in the skillful hands of the barista. The authenticity of creating a bubble tea lies in the quantity precision of making the tea with the tea leaves, creating the tapioca balls, and adding ingredients in the right proportions. The aroma of the tea, the texture of the boba, and the sweetness of the syrup are sure to take your tastebuds for a ride. With the ability to create your drinks and the versatility of flavors available, the bubble tea experience can be changed according to your preferences.
Take Your Tastebuds For a Thrill With ThirsTea
If you haven’t heard of bubble tea then you have been living under a rock. With the sudden rise in the popuplarity of boba tea through social media, many shops have popped up around the world. At Thirstea, our vision was to redefine the refreshing beverage concept. From the classic teas to the fruit-packed flavors like mango and more. Every drink created has a story to tell. With the option of customization available, you can create drinks that suit your taste and preferences. Healthier substitutes such as dairy alternatives, sugar-free, can also be incorporated into the making of bubble tea. Bubble tea is an entire experience from the making of the drink to the last sip, all of it is sure to delight your taste buds and sensory experience. Thirstea, a bubble drinks cafe, has a wide range of bubble tea options to satisfy your tastebuds. Indulge in the world of flavors and texture of bubble tea with Thirstea.